This release brings a few major changes and new features — here’s a summary:
- Styling the plugin is now done with CSS (the old styling options are still supported)
- A new option has been added to show/hide the plugin with a fade effect
- A new option has been added to get an instance of the plugin’s object
- Some of the plugin’s methods have been made public and can be called through the instance
- A new callback function has been introduced (
The plugin’s project page has also undergone some face lift and reorganization. The documentation is now on a separate page, and there’s a new examples page (at this moment, only three examples are included, but I will be adding more soon, I promise).
There is also a special bonus for all the people who want to modify the plugin’s source code and implement their own solutions based on it — I have made available an extensively commented version of the source code.